Woo Hoo Yeah Yeah Yeah....


I know it's freebie Friday, but I didn't find any fantabulous deals out there today, and I really wanted to share my Wii Active update instead!

Earlier in the week I thought to myself, 'hey, why don't you try on that pair of jeans yet again.' We've all had a pair, you know, you buy them, then they don't fit but you keep them for 'someday'. Well, this pair was my some day pair, a pair of jeans that I bought almost TEN years ago. Lol, I loved the color and cut, so I just kept them on the bottom of my pile for someday.

I'm here to tell you today that SOMEDAY IS HERE!! I have lost a considerable amount of weight this year, but it just wasn't going away in the right places. Until I started exercising! Yes, it's still sucky. Yes, it still yells at me. And as much as I want to yell at the Wii and tell it to shut the F up, I'm not doing any more squats, I will continue to work on completing the program it has set for me. Hopefully within a few months my 'someday' jeans will be in the garbage pile because they are too big:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!