Wii Active Update


So I am another week into the EA Active and still enjoy it just as much as day one. In the 30 day challenge I think I've now done 8 out of 20 workouts(usually two days on, one day rest). The exercises have gotten much easier, I can run for a longer period of time, and it gives me that little pick-me-up I need at the end of the day. The workout is still set to easy, but I've decided to leave it at that level until the end of this first challenge. It does add reps each time though, so I do still feel challenged!

The only exercise I don't enjoy is side to side jumps. Silly really, sounds easy enough, but the little lady trainer voice doesn't like the way I do them. I probably could try a little harder, but they are just awkward and yuck. But all in all I'm still happy with the purchase and the workouts, and still recommend you put it on your Christmas list!

Comments

  1. Have you tried the Wii fit Plus? Which one do you like better?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.