Just a Quick Hop onto My Soapbox...


Hey person on the long holiday line in the store. The person that waits until they get that absolute final price from the cashier and THEN decides to dig out the wallet, and THEN decides to dig for exact change.

I've tried being patient and understanding, and most difficult for me silent. But today I'm here to tell you I'll be quiet no more. I'll huff and puff and tell you to move it or lose it. I'll tell you to just give the gal some bills and take the change! I'll tell you perhaps you'd be better off doing some online shopping. A common courteousy of shopping is to be ready when it's your turn.

Ok, whew, I feel better now. I'll step off the box, but be ready if I see you in a store :)

Comments

  1. Makes my blood boil every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... I want to hurt some people often. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a "Circle of Friends" award for you back on my site. Please accept it! Take care...

    http://www.coffeewithmarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!