Recipe O' the Day

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm not much of a meat-eater myself, but if it's served in small amounts I will actually have a little. So today's recipe is just that. A nicely portioned steak dish. It doesnt take long to make, and you can do a few of the steps ahead of time which always helps!

Sirloin Steak in Parmesan Peppercorn Sauce
½ cup italian dressing
1 Sirloin steak
1/3 cup sour cream
4 tsp parmesan
½ tsp pepper
1 onion thinly sliced

Directions:
1. Marinate sirloin steak in about ¼ dressing. For me this is the most important step in order to have a tender steak. Marinate up to 24 hours.
2. Combine sour cream, cheese, and pepper, cover and refrigerate
3. Heat the rest of the dressing in a pan and add onions, cooking until soft. Set aside
4. Cook steak as you’d like(pan or bbq) and slice into thin slices.
5. Serve a few slices topped with refrigerated sauce and onions.

Serve with anything you’d like, I usually do a twice baked potato and a green veggie. Simple and delicious, enjoy!

Comments

  1. It looks delish! Not to mention, so easy even I couldn't mess it up (and that's saying something...) That's dinner for Wed night all sorted, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!