Annoying People - OMG!


That crap mood has followed me into this week, and I thought I'd take a few minutes today to share some groups of people(or kinda people) that annoy me. I went Christmas shopping last night, and even though I tried to just keep my head down and get from point A to point B without even noticing other people, it's quite hard when you come across some types. So here's a few people, groups, or whatever that I find annoying:

1. Women that wear way too much perfume. Happened when we went to the movies a few weeks ago and my friend and I were gagging and sneezing for about 20 minutes. Uck.

2. People who talk real loud on their cell phones. I don't care what you're making for dinner or where you spent last night.

3. Parents that let kids run loose in stores. I've always wanted to throw some peanuts at the kids since they are acting like wild animals and parents could care less. Then they cry if someone takes them, but who wants to take unruly kids anyway?

4. Mimes.

5. People that read over my shoulder. Of course this one is more of a group where you'd actually know the people, but I don't care. It's rude, get your own newspaper or wait for me to hand it to you.

6. Phone call repeaters. If you just called and I said 'I'll call you back', don't call me again. I'll get to it.

7. Oprah Winfrey

8. Drivers going 50 in the left lane. Just move the f*#k over.

9. Self Checkers that can't self check. Look, if you don't know how to use the damn machine, don't bother, just go wait on the express line.

10. This is my biggie... Dollar Store Idiots. Why, why, why do people still go into the dollar store and ask how much something is? Argh!

Who annoys you? :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!