My Top Ten of the 1970s


I started thinking about making a list of top 10 something, but nothing was really popping into my head that was interesting enough. Then, I found myself singing a theme song and realized how simple my quest is! Today I bring you my Top 10 favorite theme songs of the 70s(in no particular order!). Each of the next few Saturdays will bring a new decade and another trip down memory lane. I was going to write a bit about each and why I love them, but it just gets too wordy:) If you’re too young to remember some of these, not only do I feel old, but I’ve linked them to give a listen. I hope they make you smile and think of simpler times.

If you don’t see your favorite listed, please share it!




#4 - The Jeffersons (theme song was disabled everywhere!)






#10 - CHIPs

Comments

  1. Love your list, but we must say that those horns were aggravating to the ear. You know, the ones from What's Happening. Its the best "show" on the list, however CHIPs & Welcome Back Kotter should be ranked higher. LOL. We love to do lists so we look forward to communicating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yeah but weren't they all great shows? They were in no particular order, that would be even harder to rank them all. Thanks for reading:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!