Christmas Song Craziness


Yes, a few days ago I posted that I'm Christmas'd out. But you can't deny the greatness that is the music of the season. Even though I'm tired of hearing it, I do truly love Christmas music. While not my all-time favorite Christmas song, I do love Santa Bring My Baby Back to Me by Elvis. Caught myself singing it a tad too loud in the store yesterday. It has a fun beat and cute lyrics. Elvis has been part of my regular rotation for as long as I can remember, and add to it Christmas and it's a perfect mix! If you don't own the Elvis Christmas CD, or live in a cave and never even heard it, give it a try.

What's one of your favorite Christmas songs?

I don't need a lot of presents
To make my Christmas bright
I just need my baby's arms
Wound around me tight
Oh oh santa hear my plea
Santa bring my baby back to me

The Christmas tree is ready
The candles all aglow
But with my baby far away
What good is mistletoe
Oh oh Santa, hear my plea
Santa bring my baby back to me


Please make these reindeer hurry
Well their time is drawing near
It sure won't seem like Christmas
Until my baby's here

Don't fill my sock with candy
No bright and shiny toy
You wanna make me happy and fill my heart with joy
Then Santa, hear my plea
Santa bring my baby back to me


Comments

  1. Favorite Christmas song is "Bright Stars" hands down. Anyway, I couldn't help but notice that you live on coffee. That's the theme of my blog! http://www.coffeewithmarty.blogspot.com and yes, I love your picture "Life in the Slow Lane" where everyday is Sunday! I'm a reader of yours now via google reader and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!