Baby Wipes Wha?

Some of you may notice that a post I wrote yesterday afternoon about karma and everything happening for a reason is gone. Silly me trying to be in a happy place. It lasted about 3 hours. Today is a different kind of day, the statement 'I'm having a bad day' would be considered a major understatement. Crap on karma.

Ok, but back to what I had planned to post today, baby wipe wonders! I've been buying baby wipes at Sam's Club for 6 1/2 years now. It's about 600 wipes in a case x 12months x 6.5 years = approximately 47,000 wipes I have used in this house to date! During the years there would be mishaps here and there, and when looking for the closest thing to help, baby wipes would be right in my reach. And wouldn't you know it, it helped! So I want to share with you my favorite things to use baby wipes for(of course other than the obvious!). If you have other great uses please share.

Wipe up a quick spill of paint - we have hardwood floors, perfect!

Clean spot off your clothes - just did this yesterday as my son was walking out the door to school

Take off your makeup - soft, gentle, allergen free

Dustbunnies be gone - hey, be wild and put one on the bottom of your swiffer!

Crayons on the wall - I like magic eraser for this too, but when you run out...

Clean dashboard of your car - get a chore done while waiting at the bus stop!

Deodorant on your shirt? Poof. Gone. Magic.

Gets ink off rubber stamps - us crafters are always looking for good solutions for that!

I have tons more but these are my most often uses. And don't even get me started on uses for the wipes  containers....

Comments

  1. Awesome stuff, I'm awful about grabbing things other than towels for cleaning. I usually end up using wipes. I've got a great recipe for homemade wipes though, saves us a ton of money. I wrote this how-to article on how to make em. Feel free to share it on your blog

    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2470364/how_to_make_homemade_baby_wipes_recipe.html?cat=25

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!