New Year's Recipe!

Against my better judgement I am going to share this recipe with you. In the spirit of giving, and since it's an awesome appetizer for New Year's Eve, it's here for you. But I think this may be my last recipe Monday for a while. Part of who I am is being a good cook, and if I keep sharing everyone will be just as good lol. A bit selfish yes, but I've worked hard over the years to create my personal cookbook!

But anyway, you will love this easy to make, filling recipe. You can have it as a meal or as an appetizer. It is on my New Year's menu this year and it's always a Super Bowl favorite. Enjoy!!



Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up
1 lb chopmeat
1 small onion chopped
8oz velveeta
4 slices bacon
1 container refrigerated pizza crust

Directions:
1. Brown beef with onions and bacon in skillet. Add velveeta and cook until melted.
2. Let cool about 10 minutes. In the meantime preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Spray cookie sheet with Pam and unroll pizza crust covering most of the sheet. Top with meat mixture.
4. Slow roll up crust, starting on a long side. Continue to tuck and roll, and fold in ends.
5. Make sure it's seam side down and bake 20-25 min until golden brown. Cut on a diagonal for prettiness and serve with condiments. You won't be sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!