Inside the Actors Studio: 10-questions

I watch Inside the Actor's Studio a lot. Of course my favorite part is the 10 questions asked to every guest. If I were on the show this is how I would answer the questions!!



1. What is your favorite word?
Hodgepodge

2. What is your least favorite word?
Quagmire

3. What turns you on?
The smell of a hard working man

4. What turns you off?
Cigarettes

5. What sound do you love?
A content sigh

6. What sound do you hate?
Whining. Suck it up and deal.

7. What is your favorite curse word?
I say fucker alot

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Architect. Equine vet.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Bridge repair, panic attack overload

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Huh, you’re here? Really? Let me double check my list….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!