Second time's a charm?

Rotten mood is an understatement of how I was feeling the other night. Life had given me a swift kick to the throat, and sometimes you just don't have the best reaction to that. But now it's two days later. I've calmed down. Deep breaths. Happy thoughts. Life is good. Life will be better. So I'm reposting my post from the other day about everything happening for a reason, because I'm thinking this current bump in our life road is happening for a reason too. I'm not sure why yet, but hopefully it will become apparent as time goes on....




A while back I wrote about karma, of course on a day that I was in a rotten mood. I just couldn’t comprehend how things so bad could happen to people so good. But, as time has gone on, those windows have opened a bit more giving me a better glimpse, and I’ve slowly begun to understand why SOME things happen. Good or bad, sometimes they just need to happen. Life needs to go on, evolve, change. For the Better? No, not always. But sometimes.

Days roll into each other a lot around here when there’s not much to do. So I watch the lives of others, and watch how they unfold. I think to myself ‘why them?’ in both positive and negative ways, but then try to remember. Everything happens for a reason. I’ve always always, always hated strongly disliked that statement, and I’m sure I’ve said it numerous times. But, with a new year right around the corner, I’m trying to be more open and understanding. See, maybe even my first ‘resolution’ here is happening for a reason. Can’t wait to see what the new year brings.

Comments

  1. Don't you love when life offers up a "do over"?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!