I don't plan on kicking any time soon, but....

I've been meaning to write down my list of life things to do for quite some time now. I did jot it down quickly in a notebook a few years back, then I lost the notebook. Good job mama. So today I'd like to share my 'Things to Do in Life' list. I'm sure there's plenty else I'd like to do, but these are the top things, the ones that come to mind first. Some are totally within my reach, and some will take some more time. With the new year quickly approaching, seems like a good time to share it!

In my lifetime, I would like to.....
1. Learn to play chess well
2. See Italy and Greece
3. Learn to weld
4. Drive an 18 wheeler
5. Swim with the dolphins
6. Seek out the best chicken mole`
7. Sing backup for anyone that will have me
8. Write and publish a children's book
9. See the Grand Canyon
10. Get into the Guinness Book for something redonkulous
11. Send my kids to college without having loans
12. Buy a boat to enjoy this beautiful lake
13. Adopt a baby....girl
14. Teach a college math class

Comments

  1. "redonkulous" I am the only other person I know that uses that word! :) Love your list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!