All You Need is a Dollar and a Dream


...of course this is the motto for the NY lottery in case you didn't know. Today when winning a whopping $5 on a scratch-off, I thought back to a post from last year about winning Powerball . I'm still here, so I haven't won yet, but I started to think yet again what would I do with some extra cash?

Well right now, the thing I'd love to do most is open my cupcake shop. And when I looked back at the Powerball post, it's on that list too! Here's my dream shop:


50s theme design, lots of white, black, and hot pink. Retro stools at the counter, great music on a full-sized jukebox, and awesome coffee brewing at all times. But here's the extra spin I'd put on it. You know how there's Coyote Ugly with the gals that dance? Well, I want something like that. I want to have my cupcake girls dishing out the cupcakes, and dancing on the hour. Heck they do it down at Ellen's Stardust Diner in NYC, so why not here in the middle of nowhere? Not only is it fun and different, but I'm sure it would be good for business!

I guess that would make me the Cupcake Mama to the Cupcakettes that work for me. I'd serve only about 10 flavors of cupcakes a day, and rotate a weekly special. No ridiculously decorated fancies, just cupcakes with frosting and perhaps a topping or two. No pie, no ice cream, no cookies. JUST CUPCAKES. And better yet? You can get an extra side of frosting if you'd like.

Yea........this girl's got some silly dreams, but I'm holding out for this one.......

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!