I Hope!


I don’t believe in making New Year’s Resolutions anymore. I think I did when I was younger, but then realized I never, ever, ever kept to them. What percentage of people really do anyway? The closest I can come to a resolution right now is to be sure to take my vitamins and calcium every day, and even that’s a tall order for me that I forget every 3 days or so.

But, with a new year comes new hopes and expectations. I hope for many things this year, and unfortunately am hoping for a lot right out of the starting gate.

A hope of good health of my family is up there as number one priority. This upcoming week will not only prove our worth as a cohesive family unit, but hopefully strengthen us and make us appreciate each other and life more.

I hope for my career to finally take shape again after many years of uncertainty. I want this current endeavor to work out and remind me of why I loved teaching in the first place.

I hope for my kids to continue to learn and grow into funny responsible little people of the world and enjoy being little boys in this nature-filled place we live.

I hope for my sisters to have a wonderful year, way better than the last, as I love them more than anything in the world(other than the boys of course!).

I hope for myself to be happy, to enjoy things I never thought possible, and to try new things. I’m not very good at that as everyone knows, but hey, with a new year ahead all things are possible, right?

Comments

  1. All things are possible when you put it out there for the universe to respond to! Hope takes courage but trust in it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!