January and Snowing? I Don't Care!

It's time to look ahead to spring! It's only 10 or 11 weeks away and will be here before you know it. And what's the most important part of the season change? Well your wardrobe of course! I've been browsing a bit today, deciding on a few new pieces to buy and ask for on my bday. Here's one outfit I'm definitely looking to put together. Maybe not all together at once, but I still like all the pieces on their own!

The top is a strapless top with a crocheted upper part which I love. I also love the color!

Shoes of course are Michael Kors. Wanted similar ones last year but didn't get them, so this year they are a must. The jeans are those weekender/boyfriend jeans, you know, not really capris, rolled up messy look. Cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.