Rock On!

Requirements for Reading this post:

- you should own a gaming system of some sort
- must love music

If you’ve answered yes to the above requirements, then by all means, read away! It is no great secret to anyone here that I loves me some Guitar Hero. Always loved me some music, but now with Guitar Hero it’s on a whole new level.

Then the other day I finally tried Rock Band at a friend’s house. I had no negative feelings towards it, just didn’t know much of it. I’m here to say that I did enjoy it very much!


I’m not here to recommend one or the other, but if you’re up for more of a challenge I would go with the GH only because of the difficulty of the drums as well as the ease of the guitar on RB, having two sets of colored keys. Personal preference. My preference goes along with song choices too, make sure you read set lists before picking one.


Sadly the ‘instruments’ are not interchangeable, or I’d already have all available titles. I have all available GH titles and enjoy them all tons. The kids are a bit young here, but do enjoy trying to rock out with us. My little one gets on vocals and the older one on guitar. A great way to enjoy time as a family, work together to not get booed of the stage, and have some good laughs.


So if there are no ‘instruments’ littering your living room yet, what are you waiting for?


Comments

  1. We don't have a gaming system but love going to my sister's to rock out on theirs!! 80's mix with Pat Benatar is my fav!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.