Random Things of Me

My favorite part of my US Magazine weekly subscription is the section where one celebrity tells a bunch of random, random stuff about their life. Here's some things I would put in that section if they ever call to feature me:)

1. I hate Pillsbury pop containers, freak me out.

2. I unbuckle my seatbelt on bridges, some even require a window roll down. Never can be too prepared.

3. I love to read. When I do get the chance I can do a book in two nights maximum.

4. I'm so grateful to have a strong Italian family that helps each other through big and small. I can’t imagine life without them.

5. I don't like to cook anymore. I'll bake if the mood strikes, but I could eat cereal every night for dinner and be satisfied.

6. I can't stand when my boys get wild and start running around the house screaming. But then I think how just a few months ago they didn't even interact, so I just let them have at it.

7. I would still be a judgemental loud-mouth mom if it wasn't for Alex.

8. I love perfume but it usually makes me sneeze. Bought many expensive ones over the years but still love Gap Heaven the most.

9. I wear slippers to work sometimes. shhh

10. I’ve had 14 cars in 17 years. I already know what I want next.

11. I could watch Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music all year long.

12. I don't like that my husband has not a cultural bone in his body. I like musicals, museums, and broadway shows. At least pretend.

13. I'm patiently waiting for my washing machine to die right now, really want a fancy new one. May have to try to break it at some point.

14. I hate people that comment about someone else's child, either under their breath or out loud. You just never know someone's situation.

15. I love of blogging. I think a whopping 10 people read it from time to time, but I really love it.

16. When I retire I want an RV and am heading West. Grand Canyon here I come.

17. I'd eat Mexican food every day if it was made for me and didn't make my fat ass fatter

18. I hate going to the movies. No matter what the flick I come out feeling like I just wasted 2 hours of my life.

19. Some days I wouldn’t be able to deal with life if I didn’t have gum. Preferable Dentyne Cool Lime.

20. PA has grown on me a bit, but if someone told me I could move to Westchester tonight without the money hassles, I'd throw all people and dog in car and get going now, leave all material items.

21. I can't imagine myself in any other profession. Teaching is where I am meant to be in life. I love seeing my students years later and they remember things I taught them. Priceless.

22. I love Guitar Hero and would play it every night if I wasn't so damn tired.

23. Chris is the smartest 6 year old I know, and I know it's not nice to brag, but have you met him?

24. I play Powerball twice a week in hopes of making my sister's life better.

25. If I cut my hair short, the next day I wish it were long. Let it grow, want it short. What the hell?

Comments

  1. I know we haven't met, but I really think we may have been separated at birth! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count me as one of your ten!! I can so relate to the pillsbury dough pops!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!