Nobody Gets In to See the Wizard. Not Nobody! Not No How!

My all-time favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz for many reasons. Thinking about a song line yesterday(If the Wizard is a Wizard who will serve, then I'm sure to get a brain, a heart, a home, the nerve) got me thinking...as a mommy, what is one thing I'd like to ask the Wizard for? Not so much a super power, because that's a common question, just something in general I suppose.

Know what I would choose strangely? An extra arm. I won't be greedy and ask for a set, just one will do. Can you imagine mommies, having an extra arm? Holding two babies at once AND stirring the pasta? Carrying ALL the bags of groceries in one shot? Holding hands with 2 kids while crossing the street AND your purse? Three kids, well bring it, I'm good to go with my third arm!

I've noticed I've said this both under my breath and out loud countless times in my 7 years as a mom. Someone will kindly ask if I need help in a store, and after I tell them, 'sure, if you have a margarita in your back pocket' I always end my request with asking for a third arm.

Probably completely silly for my non-multitasking, non-parenting friends, but someday most of you will think ridonkulously like this too.

So mommy friends, what would you ask for to help ease your child-filled life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!