It's the Most Wonderful (COFFEE) Time of the Year!


Hey, here's a wild fact you may not know about me. Brace yourselves, it's a doozy. I love coffee. No really, I LOVE coffee. I roll out of bed in the morning, slip into slippers, and head straight to the kitchen before anything else. I cannot wait to get the coffee brewing. Then by about 10am, I have a desire for more, then again after lunch, then usually by about 3 I'm tweaky again. I do have to cut myself off by 4 though, otherwise I'm bouncing my leg and up until 2am, which really isn't the most enjoyable side effect to my habit.

We mostly drink Starbucks in our house, and this week our favorite flavor of the season is back on store shelves. Casi Cielo(means almost heaven), a Guatemalan blend of rich flavors that compliments any dish or dessert. A truly beautiful tasting cup of coffee. I wait all year for it to come back to the stores, then we drink it non-stop until they harshly take it away from us for another long year.

If you love coffee, and don't mind Starbucks, grab yourself a bag of Casi Cielo while you have the chance. You won't be disappointed:) 

Comments

  1. I can't wait to try it. And I love that you love coffee. I don't trust people that don't like coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!