Well I'm Shameless...


Husband had to go to DC this week to the XM studios. DJs, celebrities. I asked if he was taking the camera, and he said he would so I could see who might pop up in the studios. I told him I didn't really care about celebrities(even though I read US Magazine obsessively) and he didn't buy it. "You're telling me, if Billy Joel was in the studio, you wouldn't care and want a picture?" I tried to play it cool and of course again said no, have seen him plenty in concert, he's just a regular person, etc etc. (See pic at left as he serenaded me years ago:)

Then I really thought about that this morning. Of course I'd want to see him! He's surely on my short list of musicians I admire. Saw a few concerts, all awesome, but to meet him would be peachy. If my dad wasn't old and retired and still worked at Sony Records, I'm sure I would have gotten the chance eventually. Sadly, now I have to act like every other old mommy acting like a Woo girl at his shows(Woo girl, you know, the ones that scream and yell 'woooohooooo!')

But if you happen to know Mr. Joel or know a way for me to get to where he is ever, feel free to let me know. I'm Shameless, and am Keeping the Faith. Don't Ask Me Why, but he'll always be my Piano Man. (Wow, I got 4 songs in there, wasn't sure that would work lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.