Freebie Friday....Kinda Sorta.....


With Thanksgiving and Black Friday here, there aren't too many great freebies around this week. But I did still want to stick with money-saving item for today, so I thought I'd share one I recently found.

Baby Einstein has been in the news alot lately, with parents complaining that the dvds do not make children as brilliant as the company claims. Shocker. If you are not satisfied with your dvds, you can return up to four titles, in orginal box, for either exchanges or better yet full refunds of $15.99 per dvd.

My kids enjoyed them over the years, but we are done with them, and what better way to recycle and make some money back?

Here's the link to the refund offer. Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.