Today's Recipe


I've decided to give a non-crockpot recipe today, but still an easy one nonetheless. I know some people only use the grill in warmer months, but here we use it throughout the year. We keep a shovel out on the back deck, and make a clear path to the grill all winter.

So my recipe today is a simple grilled chicken that will make you feel like you are sitting on the deck in the sun, even though you're watching it snow out the window.


Grilled Chicken Bruschetta

1 pound chicken breasts
1/3 cup sun-dried tomato dressing
1/2 cup shredded mozzerella
1 chopped tomato
1/4 cup fresh basil chopped

Directions:
1. Marinate chicken in resealable bag with 2 tablespoons dressing and refrigerate.
2. Combine the rest of the dressing, tomato, mozzerella, and basil in bowl
3. Place aluminum foil over half the grill and turn on med-low heat. Grill chicken on un-foiled side for 6 minutes.
4. When ready to flip the chicken, flip it onto the foil side of the grill, and top with cheese mixture. Close grill and cook until done.

I serve this one with a salad. It has a beautiful fresh flavor and I know if you try it you will make it many times over. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. That looks delish!!! We live on chicken at home, and I was getting a bit stuck in a rut with the same five or six recipes, so I'm definitely going to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O good, well please let me know how you like it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!