Finished with the Fit

Everyone knows I love my Wii Fit. I've used it plenty over the last year, but as time goes on it's just not keeping my interest anymore. So over the weekend I did some research and found a handful of new exercise-based games for the Wii. Some that got a ton of hype got terrible reviews from users, so they were easy to weed out. I narrowed my search down to two choices: Gold's Gym and EA Sports Active.

I chose EA Sports Active because the other game was less rounded. EA has a ton of different exercises, set workouts, and a journal to keep track of your progress. I decided to jump right in and start with the 30 day challenge. Today is Day 3 of my challenge. Even though I chose the easiest of the 3 levels of the challenge, it's certainly not easy - I'm very sore today! 

Hopefully I can see the challenge through, and what better time than now during holiday eating season. Maybe I can share my progress here each week:)

Comments

  1. Hope you're "enjoying" the challenge. EA SPORTS Active also just released More Workouts last week which has a 6 week challenge in it!
    Feel free to ask me questions about it - I'm on twitter at @Active_Girl or come on over to our facebook page www.facebook.com/easportsactive
    see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.