Recipe of the day

I love posting recipes that I know any mom, dad, or Rosie the Robot can make for a nice family meal. Today I'm going to stick with another simple crockpot recipe.


Easy Creamy Salsa Chicken
1 pound chicken breasts
1 packet taco seasoning(we use the extra hot and spicy but that's your call!)
1-2 cups salsa
1/2 cup sour cream


Directions:
1. Spray crockpot with pam and place in a layer of chicken.
2. Sprinkle half packet of taco seasoning on chicken and top with half salsa.
3. Repeat with another layer of chicken, seasoning, salsa. Cover and cook low 4-6 hrs depending on how thick your chicken is.
4. When chicken is cooked through, remove chicken from mixture, put sour cream in crock and mix. Then place chicken back in. Sometimes when I'm lazy I leave the chicken in and mix it all up, but it does break up sometimes.


That's it! I serve it with some Goya Rice and some sweet corn cake and everyone is happy. Of course if you're feeling wild since you saved so much time making dinner, make some fresh guacamole and salsa. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!