I'm Thankful


Some lists I come across are very serious, some are silly. Mine is a happy combination of the ridiculous and sane. I can think of tons to be thankful for this year, but I've chosen my top things to showcase. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm Thankful For....

The boys – they keep me laughing even on days I feel like crying

My Hubby – for working hard, driving far, and providing us with everything we need

Michael Kors
– he has supplied me with a few really pretty things this year


Facebook
–  it's fun to catch up with so many friends from years ago that I would have never contacted otherwise


My Sister
– watching her overcome huge obstacles this year shows me anything can be done if you work hard enough


Miss Mary
– my little one would not be growing and learning half as much without her. Our lives have truly been blessed with her help


My Mom and Dad
– they are my go-to people. If I need anything, they are no farther than a phonecall away, and my dad even closer. Some days would be so hard to get through without his help


My coffeepot
– it has served us well for about 2 years now. Serves me hot, perfect coffee every morning. Without it I’d be a bumbling fool.

The electric blanket
– never had one my whole life, but now I can’t live without it. Not only does it make for great snuggling with the kids, but it helps with heating bills too.

Weight Watchers – not a topic I really like to talk about, but without them and their support system this year I wouldn’t be the skinnier, happy mama I am today.

The Wii – it’s given our family hours of enjoyment together and we have regular family fun game nights because of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.