BC Day 9: A habit you wish you didn't have.

I eat too much ice cream. I bite my cuticles. Lord know I snap my gum. But I think the worse habit I have right now is my lack of sleep. Insomnia.

Some would be quick to say, 'that's not a habit!'. But when I wasn't sure what to choose as my bad habit for today, I started looking around the cyber world for a list of bad habits. When I saw insomnia listed, I knew for sure it was the one for me!

Articles upon articles go on to say how it (in some cases) is a triggered response to an event or something stressful in life. I can't pinpoint it that exact, but my year has been one for the books for sure. They then tell that when you believe you are a poor sleeper, you continue to sleep poorly. So just like any habit, a little training and positive affirmation, and you'll be sleeping like a baby!

Surely I don't believe it's that easy, or I'd be catching mad Zs right now. Either way, if it's considered a habit, it's definitely the worst one I have right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!