Day 15: A moment you've felt satisfied with your life.

Feeling a sense of accomplishment to me, is the same as feeling satisfied. So today, the moment that first came to my mind when I was truly satisfied, is when I completed grad school.

I decided to go to grad school right after I got out of college. Many of my friends decided to take a break before starting their Master's, but thanks to my forceful helpful dad, I made the decision to start right away. I wound up getting a full scholarship for the whole program at a school close to home, and moved back into my pretty pink bedroom at my parents' house. 

But while I worked on my Master's, I worked on campus, then got my first(awesome) teaching job, and prepared to get married. A busy girl to say the least, but I truly enjoyed that time in my life. I got married in April of that year, and completed my Master's in May.

Looking back and knowing where I am in life now, I'm not sure I'd be able to juggle everything as well as I did back then. I'm glad I did it in that year's time after college and got it done with. After receiving my diploma in the mail, then finishing up my first year of teaching, I had a well-deserved, relaxing summer. I was satisfied with my job well done. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!