BC Day 8: A place you've traveled to.

Sadly, Mama hasn't gone too many places. One tropical trip, and the rest only on the east coast. Sad, right?

I actually don't even have somewhere that's worth all the oooh's and ahhh's of a descriptive trip. I get bored quickly on vacation, and have a hard time just soaking in the surroundings. Well, I should say I used to, meaning when I actually had time to vacation, sans children of course. These days perhaps I would appreciate and enjoy a trip a bit more, knowing how much I could use one!

Maybe I should say where I'd like to go instead. I'd like to go to a specific tropical island. I'd like to go to Greece. The Grand Canyon. Gotta see Mount Rushmore. I'd like to take a cruise to Alaska. Maybe when I hit Powerball tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!