BC Day 11: A tv show you're addicted to.

Yes, you caught me. I intentionally skipped a day. But with good reason! Yesterday(Sunday) was such a relaxing, lovely day, I didn't even want to touch the computer. And, I really didn't have enough content to make a worth reading post for the topic anyway.

But tv? I can write a book about it! There's so much I watch, but right now I am madly in love with Nurse Jackie. My sister watched it and loved it, then bought my mom the dvd sets. I borrowed them, and they just sat on my dresser collecting dust for the longest time. One night I had nothing left on tivo, so I popped in disc one of season one. OH MY GOSH, I was hooked from the first episode.

It's a half hour show, which for someone jumpy and impatient like me is perfect. Short, sweet, wild, and to the point. Each episode keeps me on my toes, and makes me look forward to the next. I finished all three seasons in a three day span, and now cannot wait to see what is in store for Jackie in season four!!

If you haven't seen it, or don't have Showtime, it's available on dvd and on plenty of sites online(yes, I'm aware that's not legal, shhh)that have it. I don't usually HIGHLY recommend a show, but I certainly think Nurse Jackie is worth your time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!