BC Day 4: Your parents or siblings.

Well, I've already told you how awesome my mom is. But how much do you know about my sisters?

I have two sisters, both older than me. Not a ton older, but older enough that we almost lived completely different and separate lives until I was in college. Now that we are all grown up, we are inseparable. Over the last few years our family has been tested tremendously, and together we've come through everything life has thrown at us.

They are so different from each other and me in so many ways. Yet despite all of our differences, we share a bond that so many siblings don't share, but wish they did. I can pick up the phone any time of day, and have an ear to listen. I may live 2 hours away, but there's no distance between us. We laugh a ton when we are together, and know how to balance each others' lives. I'm lucky and thankful to have two big sisters that love me so much.
Me, my sisters, and our mama:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.