Thinking spring is the only way we're going to witness it!

I changed my layout(you like?) because I think I was jumping the gun a bit. Yes, I wear flip flops as of March 1st, but it was just a misleading thought that summer or even spring might actually visit this year.

I love spring. I love the smells. I love the changes in this beautiful, natural place I live in. I love the sound of my son clinking his aluminum bat on the ground, getting ready for baseball. I love letting the dog out to sniff around for an hour. I love sitting on the porch and staring into nothingness, and listening to the silence. I love opening the sunroof. You get the idea. But Mama Nature just isn't respecting the agreement to bring spring. It's 30 degrees today. The sun has peeked out, but it's still too cold to be anywhere but indoors. 

I can go on complaining, but we are all in the same cold boat here. I just don't want to miss spring all together and suddenly it's summer. That happens to me every year with fall/winter, and it ticks me off. So let's all hope for some subtle signs of spring this upcoming weekend!!

Comments

  1. I am so massively in love with this background. There are no words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!