Soundtrack of my Life

I feel like I did this sometime long ago, but I can't find it, and I'm sure my answers would be different now. So today I'm taking a lazy approach to blogging, filling out a good old survey. Just some great songs I love for different times in life.

Opening credits: Viva La Vida, Coldplay

Average day: Today, Smashing Pumpkins

Driving: American Girl, Tom Petty

Bad day: Fell on Black Days, Soundgarden

Fight scene: Mama Said Knock You Out, LL Cool J

Mental breakdown: Landslide, Stevie Nicks

Graduation: Closing Time, Semisonic

First date: easy! First Date, Blink 182

Falling in love: Falling, Jamiroquai

Breaking up: She Hates Me, Puddle of Mudd

Long night alone: Mad World, Gary Jules

Wedding: Grow Old with You, Adam Sandler

Reflecting on life: In My Life, The Beatles

Reflecting on love: Lovesong, The Cure

Death scene: Champagne Supernova, Oasis

Closing credits: Claire de Lune, Debussy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!