Go Google!

 Since I'm oh so busy today[insert sarcasm here], I Googled myself. Well, I Googled my web name. Most of you know my by Mama, but around these parts I'm known as PoconosMama! I was curious to see my whereabouts on the web, so I searched. It's interesting to see where I am, where I've been, where I didn't even know I was!

I also found Googlism, which is a neat little site. It cross-references Google search results for different things, and gives a compiled list. For example, I simply typed in 'Snoopy' and got these and many more:

snoopy is not made outta plastic
snoopy is joe cool
snoopy is cute
snoopy is smiley's linux server for marquisade
snoopy is so good
snoopy is too snoopy
snoopy is the official rock song of ohio
snoopy is joe cool cartoon character
snoopy is eating dog food for his thanksgiving dinner
snoopy is a little software tool for windows 98

Pretty neat, I love finding places on the web I've never been. Have you Googled lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!