I've Got the Fever.

Cabin Fever?

Spring Fever?

Bieber Fever?

Honestly, I don't really care what kind of fever it is, but I have a SERIOUS itch today to get a jump on many put aside projects. Perhaps it's because the sun is shining, perhaps it's because tomorrow is my birthday and I'm in that 'I haven't done enough this year' mode. Either way, get going Mama!

Since just last night, the furniture has been taken apart and rearranged in the dining room, everything is vacuumed, the piano has made it up two floors, the curtains have been changed to let the sun shine in, and it feels FANTASTIC. I must thank my sweet guy for all the help of course :) He thinks I should tackle my mess of a walk in closet. Baby steps....

I don't think it's a fever at all. I think it's just a birthday gal with a spring in her step...for spring. Wow, that's corny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!