Photo Challenge: Day One

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day One: A Picture of Yourself with 15 Facts (easy peasy!)

1. I like to wear flip flops all year long.
2. My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey.
3. Been in PA for 10 years but would move back to NY in a heartbeat.
4. My favorite color is turquoise.
5. 2010 was the toughest year of my life....so far....
6. I think math is cool.
7. Right now I can't stop watching My Redneck Wedding. YeeeHaw!
8. I love my sisters lots and lots and lots.
9. My kids are damn funny.
10. I would paint every room in my house on an annual basis if I had the time. 
11. I dislike gardening, can't even keep a cactus alive.
12. My hair is fantastic.
13. Mexican food is the bomb-diggity.
14. After many years of not wearing my glasses I finally have started and it's amazing what there is to see!
15. I'm not confident in my ability to finish this challenge!

Comments

  1. I will be following you on your journey!! Great start :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! I think I want to do this...maybe I'll do it for February (and a few days in March). Great list and picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!