Once Upon a Time....

....there was a grape.

Yup, totally bizarre. But that's how my mind works. This is what I was dreaming about last night.  I was writing a kiddie book in this dream, and that was my start. I was able to see the cute little green grape in my dream, and most of the adventure he was about to have. A funky dreamer I am!

After most of my dreams I'm able to jump up and analyze them with my handy dandy dream dictionary. But oddly enough, the keyword 'grape' doesn't show up and give any great insight as to what my dream might mean.

Maybe my dream is a thought of writing. I have always wanted to write a children's book. My biggest problem with doing so is the next step....what to do with the book. How do you get someone to publish it? Or better ye,t buy it? Just thinking about all of those post-writing steps has my mind spinning.

Or...maybe my dream was a thought of just eating some grapes, as Mama likes to do. But if I saw a cute grape with a face skipping through the park in my dream, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be too eager to bite into him.

If anyone has some inside info on the world of children's books I'd love to hear about it. No, I wouldn't be writing about that little grape, but I do have a concept for a series of little books. Even when Mama falls asleep, her mind is always thinking of great little things....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!