Miss Me Yet?


Geez, even I miss me being here, so you just must miss me! After a MONTH of having no internet, it looks like my troubles are finally cleared up! Hopefully I will have a nice, consistent connection for the rest of my days.

It's very difficult to live without internet that long. Every time I say, 'o, I'll check' it usually means I'm going to hop on Google. Not cool. And of course living in the sticks means I can't even pull 3G in at my house!!! But hopefully, I'm here to stay!

I have a ton to say and write about(and read on your blogs!!!), but right now I just wanted to say hi! I'm just getting ready to head out the door to NY for the weekend. Nothing better than seeing my Mama :)

Catch you all in a few days!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!