BC Day 3: Your first love.


Where to begin. It was a love that knew no limits. A love that grew over the years, and has never truly faded away. When I needed him, he was there. When I needed to vent, he was there. When I needed a hug, he was there. We went everywhere together, and he even vacationed with my family. 

I'm not even exactly sure when he first came to me, but he's been around for as long as I can remember. I remember when I left home to go to college, I wanted him to come with me, but just knew it was time to spread my wings and fly solo. 

But he's still with me today. I see him and smile, fondly thinking about all the fun we've had over the years. I'll love him forever. He's Potbelly Bear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!