Blog Challenge Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Well, it's a pretty straightforward name: Life in the Slow Lane.

I've always felt like living in New York, my life moved so quickly. High school was over in the blink of an eye, then college went waaay too fast. What I wouldn't give to be back up at Oneonta having fun. Then before I knew it, it was grad school, full time job, and marriage. Where were the years going?

But thankfully, the move to PA ten years ago brought life to a lovely slowed-down pace. Not just because everyone around me does things slower, drives slower, etc., but I just feel more at peace here. More relaxed. Calmer(I didn't say calm, I said calmER). I'm pretty sure(almost definitely sure) I'd never be able to go back to a hurried NY life. Yes, having two wild boys at times has me wishing days go by quickly, but my dad has always taught me not to wish it away.

So here I am. PoconosMama, enjoying My Life in the Slow Lane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.