When I was young we called them thongs!

I'm sure most of you will be nodding your heads and agreeing with me through most of this post. Old Navy flip flops may be one of the best inventions of the last decade. At 2/$5 ($3.50 if you want metallic!), why would you not own every single color they make?

I live in flip flops from March to at least late September(I REFUSE to put on anything else in that time frame!). I remember my first year I had a black pair and a white pair. The next year I grabbed 3 or 4 more. But by the next summer, I was buying colors I never thought I'd see on my feet, and don't even get me started on the metallics they brought in a few years ago. At a buck a pair more, they are super fancy and comfy!

They take up hardly any room in the closet, they pack into a small spot in your luggage, they clean easily, and if you lose one flop or a whole pair, who cares at that price?

Tomorrow is $1 flip flop day, so I definitely don't recommend you going running out to get them tomorrow if you need them. Just wait a few days or better yet, order them online so you can be sure you get your color and size. I'm still on the hunt for yellow 7s this year if you'd like to grab me a pair!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!