Shop Like You Mean It!

So I'm going shopping today. Yup, shocker. But one thing I always do to prep for my shopping trip is something everyone should do. It's quick, it's easy, and it can really help you in the long run.

First, I make a list of all the stores I'd like to go to. Being on mom time it's hard to squeeze in not only the regular chores, but the stores as well before getting the kids. So the list helps me ensure I can get the most out of my time.

Next and most importantly I get online. I google the name of each store I plan to go to, followed by 'printable coupons'. I do use sites like wowcoupons and retailmenot, but sometimes they are just not as up to date as I'd like. By looking for each store individually, it gives me the chance to find the largest coupons. Then I proceed to print, stuff them in my bag, and off I go!

Even if you don't think a store would have coupons, search anyway. Today I found a $3 off for RiteAid, a store I would never think to look for, but simply stumbled upon. I also printed out for today 40% at the book store, $5 off at Old Navy, 20% at another store, and a free entree with one purchased.

As my dad always tells me, the money is much better in my pocket than in theirs. Happy Shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.