Keeping It Real

Ok, so M&M tagged me in this silly blog game, my first ever! Here's the rules:
-Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now.

-No primping or preparing.

-Just snap a picture.

-Load the picture onto your blog.

-Tag some people to play.



I'm actually up and dressed even though we don't have school today. We are off to run some errands in a few minutes, so I was ok taking a picture:) I did learn a few things as I did it though: I need a haircut, threading of eyebrows is still the best invention ever, and my iPhone does really take crappy pics.


I tag the following to now join in the fun!

- Angie's Blog

-Shoreline View


Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Hooray for playing! I love that I can see me in the background of your picture!!! Ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.