A big sigh of relief...ahh....


For many months now I've been dying to write about the surprise party my sisters and I were planning for our mom. Here and there I'd have something to discuss of interest. But, I couldn't because I never knew if my mom would stumble onto my bloggity blog somehow!

Saturday was the big day, 65th surprise, and she really did have no clue. We had a great time, paid for it dearly on Sunday, and can't wait to develop a mountain of disposable cameras!

I'm glad it worked out so great, and now I'm glad that it's over. So hard to keep such a big secret! It's like I can breathe a little better...not such a big weight on my shoulders :)

Comments

  1. I am so happy it was a success!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it was a success. I know how you feel. It's so hard to keep a secret.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!