Chocolate, Rides, & Heatstroke, Oh My!

I was nervous about taking the kids to Hersheypark yesterday. You just never know from one year to the next how they are going to react. Then of course you have that awful moment when one wants to go on a ride and gets the bad news. "Sorry buddy, you're just not tall enough this year." But, this year we did great! The kids were both big enough for a wide enough variety of rides, and my little Alex was a powerhouse. Other than the wait time on some lines(which we could have skipped with him but I chose not to), he did great. Even took him on a roller coaster!

What a great way to kick off what promises to be our best summer as a family yet. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.