Educational Crossroad

For the last two years or so I've been going back and forth trying to decide if I should pursue another Master's Degree or not. I've had plenty on my plate during that time, but I always felt like it was something I still needed to do in life. Time and money have been the two biggest factors of why I have not done it. Yet.

I'm at a crossroad now. I'll be done with my teaching position this June, as I'm just a leave replacement right now. Being my first year back to work after six years of being home, it fit our schedule perfectly. But of course all good things must come to an end. So now the question is, what next? Do I look for another job? Do I substitute for another year? Try to start up that business I've been tossing around for a while now? Or do I stay home and take online classes towards the degree?

I've always had a hard time with decisions of any kinds, so these big ones are no different for me. At least I've narrowed down the degree options to Administration/Supervision and Special Education. That's a start, right? So if you have any experience with this sort of dilemma, give this girl a little help please. I know I need to just jump, but I think I need a push. :)

Comments

  1. hola
    hello iam from mexico i'm a fan of queen like you i want know people to other contries for tal about queen and the ctraditon to my countri and your if you want talk wit me please contac me

    my e-mail is fredielennon@hotmail.com

    have a good day
    saludos desde mexico
    good evening
    bye
    adios

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!