You got to leave it behind...

I'm going through one of those waves, readers. You know, the I can't breathe, I feel stuck, panic, who me panic? kinda waves. Sleepless nights, stressful days, and many tears(stress the many, like crying in public many). What is a girl to do? I'm a strong willed mama, and I can take a whole lot on my shoulders. But I'm at a breaking point. A cracking point.

Walk On as we all know is one of my all-time favorite songs:

And I know it aches 
How your heart it breaks 
And you can only take so much 
Walk on, walk on

And I guess Bono has helped me see the light. See what I need to do for my family. What will help us dust off and carry on, and hopefully enjoy certain things again. We live and learn I suppose, I just wish it wasn't this hard.

Walking on....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.