My Award Goes To......


In an attempt to find something different to do in BlogLand, I'm going to make up my own version of something I saw a while back. I'm going to give out awards. Today is my first award 'ceremony', and I'd like to bestow the Stylish Blogger Award to my friend Allison over at Lipgloss Lounge. Allison, please accept my silly award, tell the readers a thing or two about your style do/don'ts, and pass it along to another fashionable friend.

Allison is a gal after my own heart. Not only is she a fashionista that keeps up on today's trends, but she does it without overpaying for beauty. A combination I love and admire. Shoes, bags, manicures, hair accessories, and cute skirts are just some of the many things you can learn about from Allison. 

So head on over to find out what your personal style is lacking!

Comments

  1. This is great--It totally just made my day!! Thanks--I'm gonna do this tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Congrats, Al!! xo {And great idea, Mama!!!}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!