Should I Bother?

I'm considering writing a book. It's something I've always wanted to do, and certainly have the time to do. There are two different, completely opposite books I'm tossing around in my head. One is a real-life helpful kinda guide. The other is a fictional-not-so-fictional story about life. Besides picking which one I'd like to start with, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. Do I just sit down and start writing? What do I do when I'm done? Obviously it does no good if only three friends read it. Do I bother wasting the time? What else do I really have to do with my time anyway?

Just thought I'd toss those questions out. I know a few of you have written books, and I even recently saw a facebook friend that just published a book. Very cool. Now help me.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.