A Must Have in My Life

I use it every day, many times a day. I use it when I wake up, when I'm out at the store, in the car, at school, on the phone, in the kitchen, before bed, and any other time I feel necessary. I've tried many different ones over the years, but have realized that the original is always the best. Maybe not the most effective, but my favorite nonetheless. So what is it you ask?
What else would I have been talking about? Do you know that the ChapStick above has been around for 100 years? That logo is the original used. Use it for chapped lips, as sunscreen, or even as a moisturizer. There's a ton of flavors and choices on the market. But I will stick with the original, black labeled ChapStick. That distinct smell it has, the smooth feel as it's applied. I have a stick in every bag, every jacket. There are plenty of things I can do without on a daily basis, but ChapStick is not on that list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!