My Name is Mama, and I Approve This Message!

I'm not one for a lot of makeup. My dad never let me wear it growing up, and I just never felt the need. Eyeliner and mascara, a bit of lipgloss or chapstick, and I'm good to go. But that's not to say I don't buy a lot of makeup, because I do! I'm always curious to try the new, fun products, but always feel like a clown after application.

But today I'm here to actually recommend a product pairing. With young children and not much sleep, these days I've had to add concealer to my daily regiment. A bit under the eyes and a swipe over the nose to be exact. So I went to CVS the other day to browse for a replacement for my broken compact.

I found myself in front of the L'Oreal display because pre-kids that was my brand of choice(you know, when I had a life and went out for more than an hour alone!). They were having a sale on True Match products, buy one get one free. Can't go wrong for that kind of sale! I used their color match card attached to the display that helped me find the right shade for me. Then I picked up liquid concealer, and since they were bogo I got the powder as well. $11 for both!

I tried it for the first time today. The liquid seemed a bit thin, but went on flawlessly, and more importantly was the right color! The powder comes in a neat compact, and after figuring out how to open it, I was pleasantly surprised by the color and coverage of it as well. I then added my usual touch of mascara and lipgloss, and tada! A very refreshed looking mama ready for my big trip to the supermarket.

So kudos to L'Oreal, and if you're in the market for these products, grab them at CVS this week while on sale! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!